Search This Blog

Monday 14 May 2018

Prayer from Revelations 22:13

Song by Israel & The New Breed

You are Alpha and Omega
We worship You our Lord
You are worthy to be praised
You are Alpha and Omega
We worship You our Lord
You are worthy to be praised

We give You all the glory
We worship You our Lord
You are worthy to be praised
We give You all the glory
We worship You our Lord
You are worthy to be praised

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Revelation 22:13 KJV

Prayer
Ancient of days I worship and magnify You in Jesus name

Lord eternal I thank you and give all praise and glory to you in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Ancient of days have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord I give you the praise for being the Alpha and Omega in all situations in Jesus name

Mighty God remove confusion from my path in Jesus name

Lord almighty you are the greatest revealer, reveal to me things I need to know to progress in life in Jesus name

Lord eternal direct me in the path you have ordained for me never let me walk in the path of disgrace but grace in Jesus name

Ancient of days you do miracles and wonders visit me this day with miracles, signs and wonders over (mention) in Jesus name

Almighty father destroy every plague of defeat placed in my life and lineage henceforth in Jesus name

Father over all that makes my heart beat really fast and scares me, guide me to overcome in Jesus name

Father destroy every plan placed ahead of my destiny for destruction in anyway in Jesus name

Lord my father erase the plans to truncate my destiny and that of my generation in Jesus name

Lord over( mention) you know the end before it even started give me uncommon breakthrough in Jesus name

I decree anywhere I go henceforth the Alpha and Omega will give me glorious breathrough and success in Jesus name

I decree that my season of unending favour in all areas has began in Jesus name

I decree the Alpha and Omega will make my life a new lease of blessing and glory all around in Jesus name

I terminate every plan set aside to cause me to fall and be put to shame in Jesus mighty name

I destroy every pronunciation of limitation and defeat upon my life and family in Jesus name

I erase every stain on my heavenly garment causing me to backslide in Jesus name

*Begin to ask the Alpha and Omega to erase all that has been placed in the beginning of your life that might want to cause an unfulfilling end to your life in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. Alpha and Omega is in charge of my life, I can not walk in the path of destruction. The almighty God is making all impossible situation possible. Where I have been written off, God is rewriting my story. It is my season of restoration in all aspects of life. Whatever that has been stolen from me knowingly or unknowingly is returning back to me now in Jesus name. I am a new creature, I have a new life in Christ, His glory is over my life. I overcome in every area, Favour encompass my destiny and I am a blessing in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 14th May 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...