Search This Blog

Monday 28 May 2018

Prayer from Isaiah 54:4

Hymn

Be Thou my Vision, O Lord of my heart;
Naught be all else to me,
save that Thou art;
Thou my best Thought, by day or by night,
Waking or sleeping,
Thy presence my light.

Be Thou my Wisdom,
and Thou my true Word;
I ever with Thee and Thou with me, Lord;
Thou my great Father, I Thy true son;
Thou in me dwelling, and I with Thee one.

Be Thou my battle Shield,
Sword for the fight;
Be Thou my Dignity, Thou my Delight;
Thou my soul’s Shelter,
Thou my high Tow’r:
Raise Thou me heav’nward,
O Pow’r of my pow’r.

Riches I heed not, nor man’s empty praise,
Thou mine Inheritance, now and always:
Thou and Thou only, first in my heart,
High King of Heaven, my Treasure Thou art.

High King of Heaven, my victory won,
May I reach Heaven’s joys,
O bright Heav’n’s Sun!
Heart of my own heart, whatever befall,
Still be my Vision, O Ruler of all.

"Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more." Isaiah 54:4 KJV

Prayer
Almighty father I exalt and magnify your name for who you are in Jesus name

Ancient of days I worship and honour you for your greatness in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

King of glory have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for another wonderful opportunity to worship you and magnify your presence in my life in Jesus name

Heavenly father continue to be my vision in all aspects and never let my vision become blurry in Jesus name

Father thank you for removing shame from every aspect of my life in Jesus name

Lord let the knowledge of You and Your word increase in me in Jesus name

Holy spirit fill me up till I want no more, fill all void that might make me be in want now or in the future in Jesus name

Lord be my backbone, let my life begin to experience an upright structure henceforth in Jesus name

King of glory refine my destiny and my purpose in a way that your glory will shine through me in Jesus name

Lord through all my walks and works in life, magnify yourself beyond human comprehension in my life Jesus name

Elohim eternal king, save me from all plots of disgrace and shame known or unknown in Jesus name

*Intercede for people around you, ask God to be their vision, strength and deliverer through the journey of life and believe it is done in Jesus name*

Thank you everlasting king for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. God is my vision, He directs what I see and how I see them. He is my back bone and strength. He lifts me high above contenders in life. He has given me a greater purpose and destiny to fulfill. He has removed reproach and evil rebranding from my destiny. My name and those who are around me has been taken off the forsaken list. I am moving to next level, graced in all areas and favoured all through because Jesus is the reason behind my breakthrough in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 28th May 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...