Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 May 2018

Prayer from Galatians 2:20 -21

Song by VaShawn Mitchell

I climbed up to the highest mountain
I looked all around, couldn't find nobody
Way down into the deepest valley
Looked all around down there, couldn't find nobody
I went across the deep blue sea
Couldn't find one to compare to your grace your love your mercy
Nobody greater nobody greater than you

Searched all over couldn't find nobody
I looked high and low still couldn't find nobody
Nobody greater, nobody greater, no nobody greater than you

Nobody can heal like you can
Oh most holy one you are the great I am
Awesome in all your ways and mighty is your hand
You are He who carried out redemption's plan
You are He who carried out redemption's plan

Searched all over couldn't find nobody
I looked high and low still couldn't find nobody
Nobody greater, nobody greater Jesus, nobody greater than you

"My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I do not treat the grace of God as meaningless. For if keeping the law could make us right with God, then there was no need for Christ to die." Galatians 2:20‭-‬21 NLT

Prayer
Great God I worship and magnify you for who you are to me in Jesus name

Elshaddai I give you all the praise that is due to you alone in Jesus name

Mighty father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the new life in Christ which I have through salvation in Jesus name

Lord almighty I thank you for dismantling the powers and principalities in high places waiting to negate your plans for me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for living in me and for always directing the affairs of my life in Jesus name

Lord fill me with your great power and let me manifest greatness in all that I do in Jesus name

Lilly of the valley uproot from my life everything that limits your power and glory in my life in Jesus name

King of glory come down and restructure my destiny in all areas I need restructuring in Jesus name

My father I want to have an encounter with you this day in Jesus name

I decree every power of fear contending with my faith be rendered useless henceforth in Jesus name

Every gathering of disgrace set for me and my household be scattered in Jesus name

*Begin to decree the great power of God into manifestations over all that concerns you henceforth amd believe it is settled in Jesus name*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I have a great God therefore my life is great. The greater power of the Most High lives in me l can never be disadvantaged. Fear and discouragement have no stand in my life in Jesus name. My source is in Jesus and it can never run dry. I live henceforth in glory above every story. Tests are turning around to testimonies in my life in Jesus mighty name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 3rd May 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...