Search This Blog

Sunday 13 May 2018

Prayer from Colossians 1:27-29

Song by Travis Greene

You're too big for error.
You're too wise for mistakes.
You are a mighty God
Perfect in all your ways.
You were here before my first breath,
And you'll be here when nothing else is left.
You are a mighty God
Forever and always

Oh Oh Oh
You loved me in spite of my flaws
You hold me close in the midst of it all
A present help when I am in need
I'm grateful that You won't give up on me.

You love me when no one else would
You kept me when no one else could
Thank you for being God
Thank you for being God
Thank you for being God
Thank you for being God

To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:  Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:  Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily. Colossians 1:27‭-‬29 KJV

Prayer
Lord Eternal I magnify you for who you are to me in Jesus name

Ancient of days I give all praise and glory to you for being God in my life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty father thank you for the salvation of my soul and for steadying my feet in the path of righteousness in Jesus name

Lord thank you because my life is not an error and for giving me purpose to live for in Jesus name

Holy Spirit thank you for the understanding of the word and the light through the word in Jesus name

Lord thank you for bringing to fulfillment your promises for my life in Jesus mighty name

Father thank you for your wisdom that you endowed upon my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for making known to me the riches of your glory and grace to manifest good works through the riches in Jesus name

Holy Spirit I welcome you to forever take preeminence over my life and all that concerns me in Jesus name

Mighty God you are more than enough to me continue to have your way in my life in Jesus name

I decree the glory of God upon all that concerns me in life in Jesus name

I decree my strength is renewed and filled with divine strength and ability of Christ to do great things in Jesus name

I decree my destiny is transformed to fulfill purpose of creation in Jesus name

*Pray concerning all your heart desires according to the will of God and believe it is done in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I have hope in my maker because Christ in me is the hope of glory. I am delivered and set apart for glorious works. My life isn't an error and my destiny is forever progressing. I can not be trapped by the devices of the enemy or this world because Christ has made me a vessel unto honour and glory. The mighty God is orchestrating my plans in life so I can't walk or work in doom because Jesus walks and works with and through me glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 13th May 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...