Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 May 2018

Prayer from Psalms 110:1

Song by Matt Redman

Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship His Holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
I'll worship Your Holy name

The sun comes up
It's a new day dawning
It's time to sing Your song again
Whatever may pass
And whatever lies before me
Let me be singing
When the evening comes

Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship His Holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
I'll worship Your Holy name

You're rich in love
And You're slow to anger
Your name is great
And Your heart is kind
For all Your goodness
I will keep on singing
Ten thousand reasons
For my heart to find

Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship His Holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
I'll worship Your Holy name
Bless You Lord

And on that day
When my strength is failing
The end draws near
And my time has come
Still my soul will
Sing Your praise unending
Ten thousand years
And then forevermore
Forevermore

Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship His Holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
I'll worship Your Holy name

"The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool." Psalms 110:1 KJV

Prayer
Lord eternal I thank you and give praise to you for who you are in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for your word that is forever powerful in Jesus name

Mighty God thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus mighty name

Holy Spirit thank you for the revelation and power to conquer opposing forces in Jesus name

Lord almighty I lift the body of Christ worldwide unto you and I pray that every attack against the church be destroyed in Jesus name

Everlasting king destroy all attacker that want to make me unstable spiritually or physically in Jesus name

Lord every war planned by the enemy against believers of the gospel expose and destroy them in Jesus name

Father destroy every monitoring spirits and power assigned to follow me about in life in Jesus name

Ancient of days terminante all risen forces from the pit of hell sent into the midst of the church on earth in Jesus name

Lord almighty let the host of heaven continue to be the guardian angels of the church worldwide in Jesus name

Lord eternal give all believers victory over every opposing forces against each individual in Jesus name

My father instill in me the power to conquer demons and make me a victor in Jesus name

I decree all forces or power of darkness over my life and household be terminated in Jesus name

I decree all progressing element of destruction released into the air, the sea and all corners of the earth for the destruction of souls, to be terminated henceforth in Jesus name

I negate every controlling forces of darkness and their activities over my entire being in Jesus name

I unproot every evil seed planted waiting to germinate into sickness, disease and cause of disasters in and around me in Jesus name

I pull down all strongholds of the enemies radiating over my household and destinies henceforth in Jesus name

I climb up into the height of the unreachable by divine powers and I decree total immunity from any power tampering with destinies and glories in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in tongues or worship God as the Lord enables you believing it's answered in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I am conqueror, I am the child of the king of kings. I am redeemed, I am set free from all plans and devices of enemies. I am made whole and sanctified. I'm a member of the body of Christ therefore no power of hell can prevail over me. The church of God is lifted high, new release of the supernatural ability of God is working in us. Chains are broken, power of darkness is disgraced, enemies are destroyed because we are victorious and nothing can stop us in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 1st May 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...