Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 May 2018

Prayer from Joshua 2:12-15

Hymn

Holy, holy, holy
Lord, God Almighty
Early in the morning
Our song shall rise to Thee

Holy, holy, holy
Merciful and mighty
God in three persons blessed Trinity

Holy, holy, holy
Though the darkness hide Thee
Though the eye of sinful man
Thy glory may not see

Only Thou art holy;
There is none beside Thee
Perfect in power, in love, and purity

"Now therefore, I pray you, swear unto me by the Lord , since I have shewed you kindness, that ye will also shew kindness unto my father's house, and give me a true token:  And that ye will save alive my father, and my mother, and my brethren, and my sisters, and all that they have, and deliver our lives from death.  And the men answered her, Our life for yours, if ye utter not this our business. And it shall be, when the Lord hath given us the land, that we will deal kindly and truly with thee.  Then she let them down by a cord through the window: for her house was upon the town wall, and she dwelt upon the wall."
Joshua 2:12‭-‬15 KJV

Prayer
Lord almighty I thank you for your wonder working power at work in me in Jesus name

Mighty God thank you for your word that is new every morning in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days have your way in me and purify me from all forms of unrighteousness that affects my life in Jesus name

Abba father make me a vessel that will be used for your glory even in my chosen works of life in Jesus name

Lord let me have a visitation that will transform my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days grant me divine insight to do right at all time even when it is not politically correct or acceptable in Jesus name

Lord eternal make me a robe holder that will facilitate the deliverance of myself and all that concerns me in Jesus name

Lord direct my feet to the path and place me where you have purposed to use me for your glory in Jesus name

Father by your mercy blot out all transgressions in my life and make me holy in Jesus name

Ancient of days that encounter that will lead to the salvation of my entire household let us have it henceforth in Jesus name

Lord grant me a hospitable attitude and spirit so that I will be hospitable to my destiny helpers in Jesus name

Lord take away all irritable attitude or behaviour from me and anything that wouldn't allow me receive your blessings in my life in Jesus name

Father grant me the grace to live a life that show forth your holiness in every area in Jesus name

My father erase all that is in my life that might keep me bound in unpleasant circumstance in Jesus name

Lord make me a destiny helper to others around me and never let me become an abandoned vessel in your vineyard in Jesus name

Lord direct my destiny helpers to me henceforth take away all barriers that might be between us in Jesus name

Mighty God give me the inner peace that I need to live a peaceful life henceforth and remove all the source of unrest from my life in Jesus name

*Pray over your personal requests and believe it is done in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a benefactor of divine help. My destiny helpers are locating me. God is orchestrating my path to the people I need to help in life. I am a blessing to all that is around me because my God has filled me with divine blessings from heaven. I am moving from glory to glory, from grace to grace and new things are beginning to happen in my life because Jehovah has set me apart for His use. I live to bring glory to My heavenly father always and I will never be disadvantaged, discouraged or disgraced in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 15th May 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...