Search This Blog

Thursday 17 May 2018

Prayer from Genesis 12:2-3

Song by Tasha Cobbs

Better days ahead
I’m living in the promise of God
A new day is here
And I have a fresh expectation

Got a new perspective
Loud and clear
I’m not moved by what I see
Only what I hear

(I hear greater)
Greater, Greater
Greater, Greater
Greater for my life [2x]

God’s word is true
And it will last
If he said it
It’s coming to pass

"And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:  And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."
Genesis 12:2‭-‬3 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father I give all praise and worship to you alone in Jesus name

Mighty God I magnify you for your greatness and love that overshadows my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for this day and the grace of life in Jesus mighty name

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

I decree henceforth my life functions by The Word and not the world in Jesus name

I decree that my destiny is renewed through the power of The Word in Jesus name

I decree every word spoken to cause distractions in my life is totally negated in Jesus name

I terminate every risen contenders in my life henceforth in Jesus name

I decree that my light continues to shine brighter in the name of Jesus

I decree that every known or unknown power pulling my life against the direction of God for my life is totally destroyed in Jesus name

I destroy every known or unknown plot against my destiny and generation in Jesus name

I send back to sender in hundred folds every evil arrows fired into my life and household in Jesus name

I terminate every unpleasant report planned for me or my household in Jesus name

I destroy every negative revelation over my life and destiny in Jesus name

I decree I am a great nation and every power or plan to negate my destiny is totally destroyed in Jesus name

I declare I am great in every aspect of life even where men had rejected me in Jesus name

I decree I am a blessing to my generation now and generations to come in Jesus name

I dismantle every erected tower of confusion and disgrace over my life, family and destiny in Jesus name

I destroy every negative plan from the pit of hell set to wait for me at the verge of breakthrough in Jesus name

I negate every monitoring power planning to terminate my glory untimely in Jesus name

I destroy every casket spiritually or physically over my life or anyone around me in Jesus name

I destroy every list of sickness and misfortune from the pit of hell set to affect me now or in the future in Jesus name

I destroy every news of sadness and disgrace over my life and all that is around me in Jesus name

I decree exposure and public ridicule of every ungodly plan concerning my destiny and family in Jesus name

I decree henceforth greater things, greater glory, greater satisfaction and greater success in all aspect of my life in Jesus name

I decree the Lord is my strength no more spiritual or physical slumber in my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I will live and not die, the power of ressurection is working over my life. Great is all I hear over my life and family henceforth. Negative news and occurrence have become thing of the past. My life is experiencing an upward movement. I progress in every area of my life. My glory is shining, my light will not go down suddenly. I am filled with the power in The Word of God, therefore I call things forth to life. I speak life over all that is dormant in my life and I walk henceforth in testimonies in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 17th May 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...