Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 May 2018

Prayer from Matthew 11:15

Hymn

Give me oil in my lamp, keep me burning
Give me oil in my lamp, I pray
Give me oil in my lamp, keep me burning
Keep me burning till the break of day

Sing hosanna, sing hosanna
Sing hosanna to the Servant King
Sing hosanna, sing hosanna
Sing hosanna, let us sing

Give me joy in my heart, keep me praising
Give me joy in my heart, I pray
Give me joy in my heart, keep me praising
Keep me praising till the break of day

Sing hosanna, sing hosanna
Sing hosanna to the Servant King
Sing hosanna, sing hosanna
Sing hosanna, let us sing

Give me peace in my heart, keep me loving
Give me peace in my heart, I pray
Give me peace in my heart, keep me loving
Keep me loving till the break of day

He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
Matthew 11:15 KJV

Prayer
Ancieny of days I worship and magnify you for who you are in Jesus name

Lord eternal I glorify you for your wonderful power at work in me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Holy Spirit divine, lead me in all that I will be doing henceforth in Jesus name

Father renew my heart and prepare me to be a useful vessel in your hands in Jesus name

Lord eternal grant me grace to keep standing in you regardless of the wiles of the enemy in Jesus name

Lord at this end time keep my feet steady in the truth always in Jesus name

Lord make me a doer of the gospel of truth always and not hearer or preacher alone in Jesus name

Father let me always be prepared for the rapture of the saints in Jesus name

Lord whatever I carry in me or I engage in that will make me unrapturable remove from my life in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages steady my walk with you and remove all distraction from my path in Jesus name

Lord incline my heart always about my heavenly treasures and do not let me be dependent or carried away by earthly treasures in Jesus name

Lord I lift as many that are yet to receive you into their lives let them have an encounter with you in Jesus name

Lord at the end of my sojourn here on earth count me worthy of heaven in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. My thirst and desires are filled with heavenly benefits and inheritance. I am a joint heir with Christ Jesus. This life isn't mine but the Lord's. I live daily to please Him and express His grace. My treasure is in heaven where there is no perishable thing, my lamp is burning for the return of the King of kings. I am created to live for Him and I will always live according to His will in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 9th May 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...