Search This Blog

Friday 25 May 2018

Prayer from Psalms 25:1-4

Song
Unto thee oh Lord
Do I lift up my soul
Unto thee oh Lord
Do I lift up my voice

Oh my Lord, I trust in thee
Let me not be ashamed
Let not my enemies triumph
Over me

"Unto thee, O Lord , do I lift up my soul.  O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.  Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause.  Shew me thy ways, O Lord ; teach me thy paths."
Psalms 25:1‭-‬4 KJV

Prayer
Mighty father I worship and adore you for who you are in Jesus name

Ancient of days I magnify you for all your kindness and greatness in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Everlasting father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days make me over and turn around all situations that makes me bow in shame in Jesus name

Father I look up to you hear me as I call you henceforth in Jesus name

Almighty king do not allow me to experience shame in any way in Jesus name

Father my trust is in you over(mention) manifest yourself in Jesus name

King of glory arise over my life and glorify yourself concerning every details of my life in Jesus name

Mighty God erase every negative memory in my life that makes me miserable in anyway in Jesus name

Father do not allow the enemy to rejoice over my life give me victory in Jesus name

Lord eternal uproot every root of sadness in my life and lineage and make me a vessel of glory in Jesus name

Lord almighty deliver me from the walks of doom in every area of my life in Jesus name

Lord I commit as many waiting on you for one thing or the other intervene in Jesus name

*Render your Personal prayer to God, believe it is done in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I will not be ashamed, I will not be dismayed. The lord is my portion, He is my confidence, my shield and my defence. The Lord is my light and salvation, He is the lifter of my head. As I look up to Him, my joy is full, my light shines, restoration takes place in every area I need it in life. Enemies have no say over my life and lineage and can never triumph over me. Jehovah Nissi is giving me victory in all areas. I am a testifier because my life is filled with divine testimonies in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 25th May 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...