Search This Blog

Monday 21 May 2018

Prayer from Exodus 13:21

Song by Don Moen

I come before You today
And there's just one thing
that I want to say
Thank You Lord
Thank You Lord

For all You've given to me
For all the blessings that I cannot see
Thank You Lord
Thank You Lord

With a greatful heart
With a song of praise
With an outstreched arm
I will bless Your name

Thank You Lord
I just wanna thank You Lord
Thank You Lord
I just wanna thank You Lord
Thank You Lord

For all You've done in my life
You took my darkness and gave me Your light
Thank You Lord
Thank You Lord

You took my sin and my shame
You took my sickness
And healed all my pain
Thank You Lord
Thank You Lord

With a greatful heart
With a song of praise
With an outstreched arm
I will bless Your name

And thank You Lord
I just wanna thank You Lord,
thank You Lord
Thank You Lord
I just wanna thank You Lord
Thank You Lord

"And the Lord went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:"
Exodus 13:21 KJV

Prayer
Mighty father I worship and bless your wonderful name for this day in Jesus name

Lord eternal I give all the praise to you for your wonderful power at work in me in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages you are worthy in all your ways and your works are wonderful, perform your wonders in my life in Jesus name

I decree as I go forth this day and henceforth that your grace goes before me, in me and with me in every area in Jesus name

Lord eternal let your power clear every cloud of disruption in my way henceforth in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel destabilize every errected daggon over my life henceforth in Jesus name

Ancient of days let my life be enveloped and overshadowed with your immersed favour henceforth in Jesus name

Lord roll off my path every hindering power from the pit of hell aimed at me in any aspect of my life in Jesus name

Almighty God erase the erection of sadness that is being planned against my life and family in Jesus name

Everlasting king uproot all plantation of sickness, poverty, harm, disgrace and sorrow from my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal magnify your power and presence over my life and destiny in Jesus mighty name

Ancient of days give me your everlasting light at every point in my life never let me get consumed by the darkness in this world in Jesus name

Lord eternal make my life the abode of grace and glory henceforth in Jesus name

Lord fill me with reasons to constantly give thanks henceforth in Jesus mighty name

Thank you mighty God for answered prayers in Jesus namd

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. My path is filled with everlasting light of God, darkness has no power of dominion over my life in Jesus name. The Lord has gone ahead of me and crooked ways are made straight, mountains are moving, valleys are made plain. Death has been swallowed and all pits of disgrace dug by the enemy for me or my household, is being filled by the enemy. My life is filled with thanksgiving henceforth, its my season of unending, uncommon, undeserved and divinely planned favour in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 21st May 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...