Search This Blog

Saturday 12 May 2018

Prayer from Romans 12:1-2

Song
Lord I give you my heart
I give you my soul
I live for you alone
Every breath that I take
Every moment I'm awake
Lord have your way in me

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.  And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
Romans 12:1‭-‬2 KJV

Prayer
Eternal God the only wise and true God I worship you in Jesus name

Mighty God thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Holy spirit I need you always feel me like never before in Jesus name

My father I live for you keep my feet steady in your ways in Jesus name

Father let all the breath I breathe give praise and glory to you forever in Jesus name

My father remove every filthiness from my heart and purify me in Jesus name

Lord sanctify my life to be worthy vessel before you always in Jesus name

My father terminate every power that draws me back into filthiness spiritually or physically in Jesus name

Lord let the meditation of my heart be acceptable to you always in Jesus name

Abba Father destroy every contending power over my salvation in Jesus name

Lord let my mind receive a transformation that will bring me to the place you want me to be always in Jesus name

Lord almighty make me a vessel unto honour in your vineyard and never let me be a cast away in Jesus name

Lord let the thirst for your word and your will increase in me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I am filled with divine power. My mind is renewed and centered on productive work of the gospel. I am a new creature and brand new man, I am no longer what sin and the accuser of brethren think I am. I am saved to be saved, I am a blessing in all areas. Everywhere I go the blessings of God transcends through me to all that is around me. I am a chosen vessel, a Royal Priesthood and a peculiar person. I am blessed and highly favored in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 12th May 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...