Search This Blog

Saturday 26 May 2018

Prayer from Luke 1:25

Song
My soul magnify the Lord
And my spirit praise His name
For death could not hold Him captive
Even in the grave Jesus is Lord
For death could not hold Him captive
Even in the grave Jesus is Lord

"Thus hath the Lord dealt with me in the days wherein he looked on me, to take away my reproach among men."
Luke 1:25 KJV

Prayer
Lord almighty I worship you and give all the praise to you alone in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty God have your way in my life and take preeminence over all that concerns me in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for removing all forms of reproach away from my life in Jesus name

Mighty God thank you for erasing all past mistakes in my life and breaking their hold upon my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for giving me priviledge to use your name to conquer demons and all powers of darkness in Jesus name

Lord I magnify you for enabling me to be partaker of your divine blessings always in Jesus name

Lord thank you for removing disgrace off my path and lineage in life in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for your love that is forever available for me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for all organs in my body, for removing any form of malfunctioning off them in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for lifting every barrier to my progress of now in Jesus name

*Give God quality praise and thanks for all your heart desites both fulfilled and unfulfilled and believe it is done in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. Situations are moving and turning around for my good. Ths name of the Lord remains my shield and defence. My hope is renewed. My path is directed by God and His light shines bright over me. I am a winner in all aspect of life. Reproach has no stand or room in my life. God has started a new thing in me and He will complete it gloriously. I am more than a conqueror through Christ who gives me strength amen in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 26th May 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...