Search This Blog

Thursday 24 May 2018

Prayer from Joshua 1:9

Song

I am bold, I am  strong
For the Lord your God is with you.
I am bold, I am strong,
For the Lord your God is with you.

I am not afraid,
I am not dismayed,
Because I'm walking in faith and victory,
Come on and walk in faith and victory,
For the Lord your God is with you.

"Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest." Joshua 1:9 KJV

Prayer
Eternal rock of ages I worship and exalt your wonderful name in Jesus Christ

King of glory thank you for being who you are to me in Jesus name

Mighty father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel thank you for this wonderful and blessed day and grace of life to see it in Jesus name

Holy spirit divine have your way in my life and take absolute control over every situation in my life in Jesus name

I decree boldness upon my life in every area and circumstances in Jesus name

I decree every fear that is not of God in me be totally destroyed in Jesus name

I decree only the fear of God has a place of abode in my life henceforth in Jesus name

I terminate every appointment that generates fear that might be in my life in Jesus name

I negate every authority causing my boldness to vanish in Jesus name

I destroy every known and unknown sources of discomfort in my family and lineage in Jesus name

I decree henceforth my boldness begin to increase in all areas and forms in Jesus name

I destroy every plan risen or yet to rise that wants to jeopardise the plans of God for my life in every aspect of my life in Jesus name

I receive divine boldness to be successful in all aspect of life in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in the Holy ghost if you can, if not pray about all that makes your heart tremble and believe it is done in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. Fear has no place in my life. The lion of the tribe of Judah has replaced my fear with faith in Him. I am moving in authority and victory. I can not become the victim of circumstances in any form. My life is enlightened and favoured to do greater things in Jesus name. My destiny is released for glorious happenings. I am a kingdom mover and trailblazer. I am not a candidate of the enemy. I cannot be tossed by the decisions of the enemy because God is at work in me, making all crooked path straight in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 24th May 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...