Search This Blog

Sunday 6 May 2018

Prayer from Colossians 2:8-10

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

I know you are here
Here in your power
I know you are here
Precious Holy Spirit

I know you are here
Here in your glory
I know you are here
Precious Holy Spirit

Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ. For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.
Colossians 2:8‭-‬10 NKJV

Prayer
Lord eternal I worship and adore you for who your are to me in Jesus name

Mighty God I magnify you for your wonderful power at work in me in Jesus name

King of glory thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Everlasting king have mercy on me and forgive my short coming in Jesus name

Holy Spirit thank you for always being there for me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the assurance through the power in your word that keeps me from giving up in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for your mighty works in all that concerns me in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for giving me victory over deceit and empty promises in Jesus name

Lord thank you for enlightening me daily on your principles so I wouldn't go against your will in Jesus name

Father thank you for the fullness of your grace made available to me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the power you have endowed me with to trample over principalities and powers of darkness always in Jesus name

Lord thank you for giving me victory over the plans of the enemies in Jesus name

Lord thank you for rendering useless every power of the enemy set to make me useless in anyway in Jesus name

Lord thank you for daily renewing my mind through the understanding of your word in Jesus name

Lord thank you for fashioning me different from the way my enemy had proposed for me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for giving my life a new lease of glory to live on earth according to your will in Jesus name

Lord thank you for preparing me for divine and eternal use to the glory of your Holy name in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world.The Holy Spirit is at work in me, finishing the good works of redemption in my life. I am never alone because God is always by my side. I can never be forsaken because He that watches over me neither sleep nor slumber. My God is realigning things to work for my good. I do not operate under the doctrine of man but the doctrine of divinity. I move, live and have my being in Christ Jesus. Glory be to God!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 6th May 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...