Search This Blog

Friday 4 May 2018

Prayer From Psalms 48:1-2

Song

Lord you are so good
Lord you are kind
Lord you are wonderful
My God you are excellent
Excellent is your name
Excellent is your power
Lord you are wonderful
My God you are excellent

"Great is the Lord , and greatly to be praised In the city of our God, In His holy mountain. Beautiful in elevation, The joy of the whole earth, Is Mount Zion on the sides of the north, The city of the great King." Psalms 48:1‭-‬2 NKJV

Prayer
Ancient of days I worship and magnify your Holy name for who you are in Jesus name

Mighty God I bow before your throne in total adoration you deserve all the praise in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Jehovah have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Heavenly father you are great and greatly to be praised let me never have reason to stop praising you in Jesus name

My lord and father uproot from my life every act and heart of ungratefulness in Jesus name

Holy Spirit continue to be my guide and guardian in life and direct my affairs in Jesus name

Lilly of the valley I look to you this day and always, beautify my life in every way and take out any blemishes upon my life in Jesus name

Father remove every spirit of complacency from my life and destiny henceforth in Jesus name

Lord put an end to every spiritual battle that is contending with my spiritual growth in Jesus name

Mighty father take me to that place of promise and let me eat of the provision of your promises henceforth in Jesus name

Lord almighty instill the grace to overcome all challelnges and remain an overcomer in me in Jesus name

Lord my father I look to you as a child to the father, hear my call and give answers to all my prayers in Jesus name

Lord let this season be my due season of answered prayers so that I will not labour in vain in the place of prayer in Jesus name

Lord eternal cancel the agenda of sorrow drafted from the pit of hell for me and my household henceforth in Jesus name

Mighty God I know you are a miracle working God over (Mention) let me experience your miracle in Jesus name

*Begin to pray over all your heart desires and believe that the great God has answered as you prayer in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a child of the great God. Henceforth my life produces greater works and great things. My destiny is revived and renewed, no more dormancy where life suppose to be in my life. My feet is directed by the King of Kings and I move henceforth into greater heights. Lines are falling unto pleasant places for me. My light shines brighter daily, I cannot live in darkness or ruins of any kind. Jehovah is turning things around for my good in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 4th May 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...