Search This Blog

Monday 7 May 2018

Prayer from Galatians 6:9

Song
Prayer is the key
Prayer is the key
Prayer is the master key
Jesus started with prayer
And ended with prayer
Prayer is the master key
Hallelujah

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.Galatians 6:9 KJV

Prayer
Lord eternal I worship and magnify you for who you are to me in Jesus name

Heavenly father I magnify your wonderful name and thank you for being my God in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father thank you for the Miracle that awaits me this day and henceforth in Jesus name

I come against every spirit of weariness affecting my life in Jesus name

I cast out every spirit of doubt in the place of prayer weighing my life down in Jesus name

I erase every negative thought causing me to be double minded in having faith in Jesus name

I negate all situations risen or yet to rise that wants to keep me locked up in negative atmosphere in Jesus name

I come against evil tendering from all accusers against my destiny and household in Jesus name

I decree it is my due season and time of harvest in Jesus name

I destroy every joy stealer over my life and family in Jesus name

I decree my strength is from the Lord therefore I cannot be a prey to the enemy in Jesus name

I cast away every power of complacency in flesh waring against my spirit man in Jesus name

I cause divine seperation between me and every works or workers of iniquity against the will and purpose of God for me and my household in Jesus name

I decree my labour begin to receive divine favour and my time of harvest starts now in Jesus name

I terminate all endangering power of darkness over my life toiling with my glory and my household in Jesus name

*Begin to pray over all your heart desires speak in tongues if you can and believe it is done in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. My season of unending harvest is here, favour is replacing labour in Jesus name. I am an embodiment of divine encounter and testimonies. Doubts and weariness has no stand or place in my life because I am renewed and strengthened by the most High. My prayer life is going higher and receiving power to do great exploit. As I decree it is established because I am endowed with power to call forth and create things by my heavenly father. I am bold and strong because Jehovah is in me. No longer will fear deny me of my faith because I live by faith and not by sight. It is my time to shine in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 7th May 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...