Search This Blog

Sunday 27 May 2018

Prayer from Philippians 4:6

Song by Matt Redman

Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship His Holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
I'll worship Your Holy name

The sun comes up
It's a new day dawning
It's time to sing Your song again
Whatever may pass
And whatever lies before me
Let me be singing
When the evening comes

"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. )"
Philippians 4:6 KJV

Prayer
Ancient of days thank you for everything you do for me in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty God have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for removing all cause(s) of anxiety from my life in Jesus name

Heavenly fathet thank you for granting my heart desires in Jesus name

Ancient of days I commit all that burdens my life before you, offload the burdens, give me freedom and victory in Jesus name

My father step into my life and renew whatever needs to be renewed in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel give me a heart that constantly seek you forever in Jesus name

Mighty God open the book of rememberance concerning me and my household in Jesus name

Lord in this land of my residence established me greatly beyond human understanding in Jesus name

Father whatever needs to come to an end in my life for your glory to shine grant unto me in Jesus name

Lord destroy from my life every cankerworm spirit tormenting me in Jesus name

*Begin to make declarations and decrees over your heart desires and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I am well grounded and rooted in the word of God. Christ is my wisdom and strength. I am not afraid what man can do to me. I am aided with divine ability and glory. My life is cleared off any misfortune and discouragement in Jesus name. The presence of Christ is always upon me, I do not carry any deadly organ in my life of body in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 27th May 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...