Search This Blog

Monday 28 May 2018

Prayer from Genesis 41:14

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

I know you are here
Here in your power
I know you are here
Precious Holy Spirit

I know you are here
Here in your glory
I know you are here
Precious Holy Spirit

I know you are here
Flowing like a river
I know you are here
Precious Holy Spirit

I know you are here
You're here to bring revival
I know you're here
Precious Holy Spirit

I know you are here
Blessing Holy Father
I know you are here
Precious Holy Spirit

I know you are here
You're here to take us higher
I know you are here
Precious Holy Spirit

"Then Pharaoh sent and called Joseph, and they brought him hastily out of the dungeon: and he shaved himself, and changed his raiment, and came in unto Pharaoh." Genesis 41:14 KJV

Prayer
Holy Spirit divine I magnify you for who you are in me in Jesus name

Mighty father thank you for creating me for such a glorious time as this in Jesus name

Lord thank you for ordering my destiny in the line you want me to fulfill purpose in Jesus name

Mighty God thank you for the grace of life and this blessed day in Jesus name

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord make the heart of those in position of authority to my breakthrough restless until I am favoured in Jesus name

Father wherever my next level is being hindered cause an urgency spiritually and physically for me to fulfill purpose in Jesus name

Lord eternal every power of false acquisition over my life and lineage cancel them henceforth in Jesus name

I decree into my lineage and life that every power that keeps destiny in captivity is negated in Jesus name

I decree every coven of shame and retrogression plotted against my life and family be destroyed in Jesus name

I decree every power that makes one pay for uncommitted crime over my life and family is negated in Jesus name

I decree divine freedom for as many life in jail serving term for wrong acquisition in Jesus name

I speak into the elements of the universe from generation to generation we will not spend our years behind bars in Jesus name

I cancel every power that shield one away from glowing/growing in the purpose of God henceforth in Jesus name

I terminate every authority of darkness over my family and lineage in Jesus name

I call forth my destiny and that of my generation, they will not be truncated in Jesus name

I decree reversal into every locked destiny within my lineage in Jesus name

I claim restoration over every loss orchestrated by people in my lineage prior to my birth that hinders my life now or want to in the nearest future in Jesus name

*Begin to call forth things you want in your life and lineage and believe it is done as you do so in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I will live and not die, the power of ressurection is working over my life. I am free from all acquisition known or unknown. I will not spend my life in captivity physically, spiritually, financially or any aspect of life. My life is receiving and urgent promotion from glory to glory and grace to grace. The word of God released into my destiny henceforth produces fruit of breakthrough all around. Where I had faced limitations henceforth I experience promotion and elevation. My destiny will not sink in the ship of the unfortuantes. Doors of greatness are opened unto me and I am gloriously blessed beyond human understanding henceforth in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 29th May 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...