Search This Blog

Friday 18 May 2018

Prayer from Job 6:8

Song

You alone are my strength, my shield
To You alone may my spirit yield
You alone are my heart's desire
And I long to worship Thee

As the deer panteth for the water
So my soul longeth after Thee
You alone are my heart's desire
And I long to worship Thee

You're my friend
And You are my brother
Even though You are a King
I love You more than any other
So much more than anything

I want You more than gold or silver
Only You can satisfy
You alone are the real joy giver
And the apple of my eye

"Oh that I might have my request; and that God would grant me the thing that I long for!" Job 6:8 KJV

Prayer
Lord almighty I worship honour and adore your wonderful name

Heavenly father I give all glory and praise to you for your wonderful works in my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days I glorify you for your awesome power and love that overshadows my life daily in Jesus name

Lord eternal Thank you for making me in your image in Jesus name

Mighty God, my soul longs for your presence and your power fill me up Lord in Jesus name

Holy Spirit divine let your presence direct my life forever in Jesus name

Lord you know my heart desires visit me this day over them all in Jesus name

Heavenly father let your light continue to shine over my destiny and make me partaker of your wonders in Jesus name

Lord eternal save my life from every down pulling pit in any aspect in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel arise and remove every unnecessary affection that takes me away from your will in Jesus name

Lord almighty you know my long time heart desires let them all turn to testimonies henceforth in Jesus name

Father let all my long awaited testimonies begin to manifest henceforth in Jesus name

Heavenly father lift every barrier in my path that might cause limitation or dissatisfaction in my journey in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world.My destiny is refined for new life in Christ. All unholy label is destroyed. My time of testimonies has began, I am a carrier of divine blessings and glory. It is my turn to shine, no power of darkness can hinder my light from shining in Jesus name. All my heart desires are receiving speedy results and reports. My season of unending breakthrough is here. The message of the gospel is tranforming my life and lives that has contact with me henceforth in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 18th May 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...