Search This Blog

Saturday 2 May 2015

Prayer from Psalms 44:6-8

Song
I thank you Lord
I thank you Lord
I thank you Jehovah almighty

Psalms 44:6-8 KJV
"For I will not trust in my bow, neither shall my sword save me.  But thou hast saved us from our enemies, and hast put them to shame that hated us.  In God we boast all the day long, and praise thy name for ever. Selah."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

My father thank you for increasing my trust in you and not allowing me to glorify flesh in Jesus name

Lord Jesus thank you for saving me from my enemies and not allowing them to rejoice over me in Jesus

Jehovah thank you for increasing my boast in you even when i fail myself in Jesus name

Oh Lord i thank you for removing the seige causing limitation around my life in Jesus name

Father thank you for changing my song and giving me a new song of thanksgiving in Jesus

Lord thank you for not allowing my dream to perish in Jesus name

Father thank you for fulfilling your promises in my life and its speedy manifestation in Jesus name

Thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
2/5/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...