Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 May 2015

Prayer from Proverbs 21:1-2

Song
We give you all the glory
We worship you our Lord
You are worthy to be praised

Proverbs 21:1-2 KJV
"The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord , as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.  Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the Lord pondereth the hearts."

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

My father i return glory to you over my destiny, how far you have brought me and where you are taking me to in Jesus name

Lord Jesus reveal to me the source of my problems in life and the way to overcome them gloriously in Jesus name

Lord Jesus touch every stony heart(s) causing limitation and stagnation to prolong in my life today in Jesus name

My father for as many panels gathered to make decision(s)  concerning my life touch their hearts and let grace begin to speak for me in Jesus name

Oh Lord regenerate every heart working in darkness tieing down my breakthrough today if such heart refuse regeneration judge them in Jesus name

My father today let all the hearts of people that come in contact with me begin to see your glory and work to shine forth your glory in my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty change my situation today let me begin to attain unattainable heights that my generations couldn't in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
13/5/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...