Search This Blog

Monday 11 May 2015

Prayer from Psalms 126:1-3

Song
Let all nations glorify you
Let all the earth return to you
Be thou glorified be thou glorified
Through all eternity be thou glorified

Psalms 126:1-3 KJV
"When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.  Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them.  The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad."

Prayer
Father i thank you for the opportunity to witness this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Father you alone can deliver me from all captivity Jehovah set me free today in Jesus name

My father turn around all captive situation in my life to a freedom arena in Jesus name

As you turned around what caused pain for Israelites to a channel of praise today Lord every thing that causes sigh of pain in my life today turn them around to channel of praise in Jesus name

My lord do a new thing in my life cause the mess of my life to turn to message that will draw souls to you in Jesus name

Father change my old songs and give me new songs of praise that will prove that indeed i am serving a living God in Jesus name

Thank you father for total deliverance and answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
12/5/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...