Search This Blog

Thursday 28 May 2015

Prayer from James 1:5-6

Song
My praise causes things to look bettah
It loosens and breaks every fetter
My faith is increased, new blessings released.
My praise causes things to look bettah.
My praise causes things to look bettah.

Already looking bettah,
Already looking bettah for me.
Already looking bettah,
Already looking bettah for you.

James 1:5-6 KJV
"If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.  But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed."

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and cleanse my sins with your blood in Jesus name

Lord almighty endow me with wisdom that is heavenly inspired in Jesus name

My father deliver me from all worldly wisdom that might or is ruling over my life in Jesus name

Father remove all weariness in my spirit, soul and body in Jesus name

Great God show your greatness in my life deliver me from living in penury to abundance spiritually and physically in Jesus name

Oh Lord my father take away every power tossing my destiny from pillar to post with adversity in Jesus mighty name

Jehovah you are my strength give me the victory that will bring souls to you in all areas of my life in Jesus name

Father in anyway i have departed from your will and ways bring me back today and regenrate my soul in Jesus name

Father let power change hand over my destiny today spiritually and physically begin to rule and reign in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
29/5/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...