Search This Blog

Saturday 30 May 2015

Prayer from James 1:13-14

Song
There is none holy as the Lord
There is none beside thee
Neither is there are any rock like our God
There is none holy as the Lord

James 1:13-14 KJV
"Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:  But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed."

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord Jesus grant me grace to overcome temptation that comes my way in Jesus name

Almighty father take away every garment of sin from me henceforth let me live above sin in Jesus name

Father through the test of my faith keep me standing do not let me deny you in the face of any trial in Jesus name

My father forgive me in any way i have relented and allow worldly pleasure to rule my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
30/5/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...