Search This Blog

Friday 8 May 2015

Prayer from Psalms 56:1-3

Song
We give you glory Lord as we honour you
You are wonderful
You are worthy oh Lord
You are wonderful You are worthy oh Lord

Psalms 56:1-3 KJV
"Be merciful unto me, O God: for man would swallow me up; he fighting daily oppresseth me.  Mine enemies would daily swallow me up: for they be many that fight against me, O thou most High.  What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee."

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Jehovah and forgive my sins in Jesus name

My father let your mercy speak over every judging tongues and authority upon my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty i lift my eyes to you where i deserve or do not deserve it let me experience your never ending love and mercy in Jesus name

My father save me from blood sucking enemies in Jesus name

Father give me victory over all adversaries that surround me in Jesus name

My father open channel of breakthrough over all challenges in my life give me testimonies in Jesus name

Father my trust is in you let me not be ashamed in Jesus name

Rock of ages shower your blessing upon my path henceforth in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
8/5/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...