Search This Blog

Friday 15 May 2015

Prayer from Psalms 2:1-4

Song
I have confidence in you Jesus
I have confidence in you everyday every time
I have confidence in you Jehovah lord

Psalm 2:1-4 ASV
"Why do the nations rage, And the peoples meditate a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, And the rulers take counsel together, Against Jehovah, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bonds asunder, And cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens will laugh: The Lord will have them in derision."

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this new day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

My father I lift myself and family unto you deliver us from premeditated evil awaiting to rule us in Jesus name

Lord Jesus cancel and bring to nought every  vain meditation causing physical or spiritual set back upon my destiny and family in Jesus name

Oh Lord blind and cripple every being that vow to make me weep over my children or for my parents to weep over any of their offsprings in Jesus name

My father destroy all evil counsel that doesn't or will not bring glory unto you in this nation or anywhere your children are in Jesus name

Father let my long term enemy(ies) and their cohort(s) fall into derision henceforth make their efforts fruitless and cause your countenance to shine upon me and my household in Jesus name

Lord deliver me totally from enemies that pretends to be friends in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
15/5/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...