Search This Blog

Thursday 14 May 2015

Prayer from Colossians 1:3a

Song
Oh come let us adore Him 3*
He is Christ the Lord

Colossians 1:3a KJV
"We give thanks to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,"

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive my sins in Jesus name

My father i thank you for replacing  garment of sorrow with joy in my life in Jesus name

Father i thank you for taking away the mountain before me and melting them so i can walk on levelled ground in Jesus name

Lord thank you for causing your countenance to shine on my path in Jesus name

Lord thank you for proving yourself great over all my circumstance in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
14/5/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...