Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Prayer from Acts 7:34-35

Song
All glory all power all honour to you
Holy father we worship you
Blessed Jesus our saviour
Holy spirit we wait on you for power

Acts 7:34-35 KJV
"I have seen, I have seen the affliction of my people which is in Egypt, and I have heard their groaning, and am come down to deliver them. And now come, I will send thee into Egypt.  This Moses whom they refused, saying, Who made thee a ruler and a judge? the same did God send to be a ruler and a deliverer by the hand of the angel which appeared to him in the bush."

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for hearing my cry and giving solutions to my problems in Jesus name

My father thank you for looking down to pull us out of all afflictions ready to destroy our existence Jesus name

Lord as you sent Moses to the Israelites as a deliverer Lord send us a deliverer to deliver us from all planned or unplanned destruction awaiting us in Jesus name

Father you gave Israelite grace to keep standing even in the midst of adversity Lord bestow your grace on us through all our challenges and beyond it in Jesus name

King of kings wherever I or my household hashad been refused let your mercy speak over judgement and let us rule in Jesus name

God almighty let me have an encounter with you that will transform my life to glorify you always in Jesus name

Father direct my path and lead me to my canaan in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
27/5/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...