Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 May 2015

Prayer from Hebrews9:13-14

Song
I plead the blood the blood of Jesus
I plead the blood the blood of Jesus

Hebrews 9:13-14 KJV
"For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:  How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?"

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

I plead the blood of Jesus upon my household and i in Jesus name

Father let your blood begin to wash away every shame and pain in my life and lineage in Jesus name

Father i soak my life in your blood let your blood begin to speak for me where I can or cannot speak for myself in Jesus name

Oh Lord Let your blood break every seige of darkness surrounding my life and generation in Jesus name

Father henceforth whatever power ready to harm me let them see your blood and pass over in Jesus name

Lord let my blood stream receive renewal and strength through your blood and bring an end to sickness and infirmity in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
26/5/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...