Search This Blog

Saturday 2 May 2015

Prayer from Revelations 15:1-4

Song
As the dear panteth for the water
So my soul longeth after thee
You alone are my heart desire
and i long to worship you
You alone are my strength and shield
To you alone may my spirit yield
You alone are my heart desire
And i long to worship you

Revelation 15:1-4 KJV
"And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.  And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.  And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.  Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest."

Prayer
Father i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

My father increase the thirst of you in my life in Jesus name

Lord help me to be in the right standing with you till eternity in Jesus name

Oh my father at this end time keep me on the right path and do not let me wander off the path of righteousness in Jesus name

Lord almighty do not let me be a sign post that leads souls to heaven alone let me end my race in you and reign with you in Jesus name

Father in anyway i have wondered off to the path that leads to receiving the mark of the beast in your mercy Lord Jesus draw me back to you in Jesus

King of kings purify my being from the inside out and let my life please you in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
3/5/2015
Happy Thanksgiving Sunday

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...