Search This Blog

Sunday 24 May 2015

Prayer from John 4:13

Song
You are the mighty God
The great I am Hallelujah Hallelujah

John 4:13 KJV
"Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:"

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Oh Lord i look to you fill my cup with your divine provision in Jesus name

Lord fill me with the living water and put an end to the thirsting of my soul in Jesus name

Lord help me to overcome all stages of trial through faith in you in Jesus name

Oh Lord put an end to the buts of my life henceforth in Jesus name

Father let your compassion and grace begin to speak for me where i can or cannot speak for myself in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
24/5/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...