Search This Blog

Sunday 31 May 2015

Prayer from Joel 2:13

Song
Jesus Jesus Holy and anointed one Jesus
Your name is like honey on my lips
Your spirit like water to my soul
Your word is a lamp unto my feet
Jesus i love you i love you

Joel 2:13 KJV
"And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the Lord your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil."

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Jesus purify my heart oh Lord, make me Holy and acceptable in Jesus name

Lord almighty consecrate me today and let my ways begin to please you in Jesus name

Father increase the consciousness of Heaven in me henceforth let my life be used for your glory in Jesus name

My father help my unbelief and take away every spirit of doubt that might make me lose eternity in Jesus name

Lord deliver me from idolatry and let my focus never shift from you henceforth in Jesus name

Lord let today mark the end of unrighteous living regenrate my being in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
31/5/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...