Search This Blog

Friday 22 May 2015

Prayer from Philippians 2:10

Song
There is power in the name of Jesus
To break every chain, break every chain
Break every chain

Philippians 2:10 KJV
"That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;"

Prayer

Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord almighty break every unruly protocols working against me and my household now in Jesus name

My father i decree that all dead situations that ought to live in my life begin to receive life in Jesus name

Father touch me today and let my body receive divine healing from all sicknesses in Jesus name

I decree over(mention) that deliverance and promotion shall be my outcome in Jesus name

Oh Lord my God scatter every plan waiting to cause my downfall in Jesus name

Lord almighty i decree victory over depression in any form in my life in Jesus name

Father in your name begin to change every thing that needs to change for me to progress today in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers and breaking all shackles in my life in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
22/5/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...