Search This Blog

Sunday 3 May 2015

Prayer from Psalms 92:1,5

Song
Whenever I see another breaking of the day
I say thank you Lord
Thank you Lord

Psalm 92:1, 5 ASV
"It is a good thing to give thanks unto Jehovah, And to sing praises unto thy name, O Most High; How great are thy works, O Jehovah! Thy thoughts are very deep."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for an exceptional grace to be called your child and to see another day of blessings in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for my morning of greatness is now in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for enabling me to walk in the path of greatness in all areas in Jesus name

Father this week surprise me in Jesus name

Lord fill my mouth with praises just as Paul and Silas sang praises that brought the extraordinary let my praises to you turn my mourning to dancing in Jesus name

Father let my worship turn the helm of your garment and put an end to buts in my life in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
4/5/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...