Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Prayer from 2 Corinthians 12:9

Song
Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
Worship His holy name

2 Corinthians 12:9 KJV
"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for making your grace available for me in Jesus name

Lord anywhere i go let your grace begin to speak for me in Jesus name

Henceforth i decree that the grace of God begin to replace every disgrace and it's origin in my life in Jesus name

My father crown my labour henceforth with favour in Jesus name

Oh Lord put an end to endless labour and fruitless works in my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
6/5/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...