Search This Blog

Thursday 7 May 2015

Prayer from John 17:1-3

Song
Take all the glory,
We glory glory in you
Take all the glory Jesus 2*
We glory glory in you
Glory in you it's all about you
When we glory we glory in you

John 17:1-3 KJV
"These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may. glorify thee:    As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent."

Prayer

Lord i thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and cleanse my unrighteousnes with your blood in Jesus name

Lord Jesus take all the glory over every situations in my life lift the burdens weighing me down and grant me freedom in Jesus name

My father thank you for the grace of eternal life through our lord Jesus Christ amen

Father thank you for not allowing my soul to perish in sin in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for your unending mercy upon me and all around me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus revive this nation and let all that dwell in it come to the knowledge of the true God in Jesus name

Oh my father never let me depart from this path of righteousness in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
7/5/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...