Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Prayer from James 1:3-4

Song
Great and mighty are you Lord
Forever we will sing
Great and and mighty are you Lord
Our great and matchless king

King of all Kings, Lord of all Lords,
We worship you with one accord.
Ancient of Days, Lamb who was slain,
Your Kingdom reigns from age to age!

James 1:3-4 KJV
"Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.  But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing."

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and cleanse all my unrighteousnes with your blood in Jesus name

Father increase my faith in you and grant me grace to wait for the manifestation of your works in and through me in Jesus name

Lord in any way i lack patience daddy endow me with it in Jesus name

Lord take away every garment of impatient and doubt that clouds my vision in Jesus name

Lord pour upon me new anointing take me away from the era of working and walking in the old anointing in Jesus name

Lord Jesus put a new song in my mouth and let me begin to experinece new beginning even where and when i had been labelled old/forgotten in Jesus name

Lord almighty through the trial of my faith give me grace never to give in to doubt in any form in Jesus name

Lord i pray for all Christians all over the world passing through one persecution or the other Jehovah let your grace increase upon them so they will keep standing in you till eternity in Jesus name

Father for as many war against the Church strengthen your church do not let the gate of hell prevail as you have promised in your word in Jesus name

Father at the end of my race in this vain world count me worthy of your kingdom in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
28/5/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...