Search This Blog

Monday 25 May 2015

Prayer from Ephesians 5:5-6

Song
Bless the Lord oh my soul
And all that is within me
Bless His holy name

Ephesians 5:5-6 KJV
"For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.  Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience."

Prayer
Father i thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord purify me body soul and spirit in Jesus name

My father grant unto me the grace to live righteously in Jesus name

Oh Lord my God redirect my step away from acts that will lead me to eternal destruction in Jesus name

Father let me live my life in a way that i will end up to inherit your kingdom in Jesus name

Father take away every disobedience from my life in Jesus name

Father increase my capacity in you and let me do great exploit in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
25/5/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...