Search This Blog

Monday 18 May 2015

Prayer from Psalms 119:105

Song
Let the living water flow over my soul
Let the Holy Spirit come and take control
Of every situations that has troubled my mind
All my cares and burdens unto you i roll

Jesus Jesus Jesus, father father father

Psalms 119:105 KJV
"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path."

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace Of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord Jesus fill me with your living water quench all my thirst in Jesus name

My father fill me with the Holy Spirit let my life receive direction of the Holy spirit in Jesus name

Oh lord my God let your word dwell richly in me henceforth in Jesus name

Father make me doer of your word and not hearer alone in Jesus name

Father i pray to you this day deliver my mind from all negative thoughts that raise doubt in Jesus name

Lord let the confidence that grows through your word dwell mightily in me in Jesus name

Have your way in my life and reshape my destiny in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
18/5/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...