Search This Blog

Sunday 17 May 2015

Prayer from Ephesians 1:18-19

Song
Be thou exalted oh lord above all heavens 2*
Let your glory be above all the earth 2*

Ephesians 1:18-19 KJV
"The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,  And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,"

Prayer
Lord i thank you for another opportunity to be alive in Jesus name

Lord have mercy and forgive my sins in Jesus name

My father open my eyes of understanding lead me away from anything or anyone that will cause me to walk away from you in Jesus name

Lord i want more of you in my life Jehovah increase my capacity in you in Jesus name

Lord Jesus through me let the world know the greatness of your power in Jesus name

Lord let your mighty power henceforth take me from ground zero to ground hero according to your will in Jesus name

Father give me a soul reviving testimony in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
17/5/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...