Search This Blog

Saturday 9 May 2015

Prayer from Psalms 48:1-3

Song
Jehovah is your mame 2*
Mighty warrior great in battle
Jehovah is your name

Psalms 48:1-3 KJV
"Great is the Lord , and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness.  Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King.  God is known in her palaces for a refuge."

Prayer
Father i thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord forgive my sins in Jesus name

Thank you for showing forth your greatness over my life in Jesus name

My father instill in me grace to overcome each days problem in Jesus name

Father i thank you for your protection over me and my household in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for being my joy even in the uncertainty of life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for renewing my strength even when i give up on myself in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
9/5/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...