Search This Blog

Saturday 16 May 2015

Prayer from Psalms 109:4-5

Song
I worship you Almighty God
There's none like you
I worship you oh Prince of peace
That is all I long to do
I give you praise for you are my righteousness
I worship you Almighty God There's none like you

Psalm 109:4-5 ASV
"For my love they are my adversaries: But I give myself unto prayer. And they have rewarded me evil for good, And hatred for my love."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Almighty father give me victory over my adversaries in all areas of life in Jesus name

My father give me grace to overcome the plans of my adversaries through the love of Christ in Jesus name

Lord almighty hear my prayers do not let my period of waiting in prayer amount to nothing in Jesus name

Oh lord for as many who pay me evil for good God judge their actions according to your will in Jesus name

Daddy increase my zeal for prayer and waiting on you remove all weariness in Jesus name

My father crown my faith with favour and testimonies in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for answered prayers and for giving me a new song in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
16 / 5/ 2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...