Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Prayer from John 1:1-3

Song
Unquestionable you are the Lord 2*
Unquestionable unquestionable unquestionable
You are the Lord

John 1:1-3 KJV
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  The same was in the beginning with God.  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."

Prayer
Father i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord nd forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father speak a word into my life and let me experience divine transformation in all areas of my life in Jesus name

Oh Lord my father dwell richly in my body soul and spirit henceforth and let me begin to do great exploit through your power in me in Jesus name

My father i am a product of your word destroy every power wagging war against my fulfilment of destiny in life in Jesus name

King of kings take me to the next level spiritually and physically in Jesus name

Lord you are unquestionable today remove every buts in my life that cause men to question my faith in Jesus name

Oh Lord renew my destiny and let my light shine in Jesus name

Lord let me begin to experience outstanding victory in all areas of my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
20/5/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...