Search This Blog

Monday 11 May 2015

Prayer from Philippians 2:5

Song
There is none holy as the Lord
There is none beside thee
Neither is there are any rock like our God
There is none holy as the Lord

Philippians 2:5 KJV
"Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:"

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

My father give me a heart that longs for you and does your will in Jesus name

Holy spirit fall afresh on me in Jesus name

Father renew my being purge out all unrighteousnes and make me worthy in Jesus name

Lord Jesus satisfy my soul with best of Heaven in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
11/5/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...