Search This Blog

Monday 4 May 2015

Prayer from John 14:13-14

Song
I need your glory i want your glory
Less of me and more of you is all i need your glory
So many i've tried my way
All of the pain won't go away
I realise that only you
Can give me the love that is so true

John 14:13-14 KJV
"And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.    If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it."

Prayer
Thank you father for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive of all my sins in Jesus name

Father i have tried my best as human henceforth crown my efforts in Jesus name

My father shine your glory on my path henceforth in Jesus name

Lord i ask in your name do not let my glory and that of my household wane before it shines in Jesus name

Almighty father i ask in your name that you should command any wind of adversity blowing over my life to cease in Jesus name

Oh lord increase in me while I decrease in Jesus name

Lord almighty raise your banner of protection iver my destiny in Jesus name

My father do a new thing in my life that people will come to know that your name powerful in Jesus name

Lord anoint me for greatness henceforth in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
5/5/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...