Search This Blog

Monday 18 May 2015

Prayer from Romans 12:2

Song
What can wash away my sin
Nothing but the blood of Jesus
What can make me whole again
Nothing but the blood of Jesus
Oh precious is the blood
That makes me white as snow
No other fount i know nothing but the blood of Jesus

Romans 12:2 KJV
"And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God."

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and the grace of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father cleanse me with your blodd today give me a rebirth through your blood in Jesus name

My father grant me grace to stand above this world and stand in your word at all time in Jesus name

Lord Jesus fill my mind with daily dose of your word let me be doer and not hearer alone in Jesus name

Lord be my light in this dark world in Jesus name

Father help me to work in line with your plan even when my flesh is struggling with my spirit in Jesus name

Oh Lord my father let my light show forth your will to this world at all times in Jesus name

Lord almighty be magnified over every aspects of my life let my faith increase daily and let me begin to work/walk by faith and not by sight in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
19/5/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...