Search This Blog

Friday 22 May 2015

Prayer from 2 Timothy 1:7

Song
How great is our God
Sing with me how great is our God
All will see How great How great is our God

You're the name above all names
You are worthy of our praise and
Our hearts will sing How great is our great

2 Timothy 1:7 KJV
"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and the grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Oh lord deliver me from the spirit of fear in Jesus name

Father let the confidence of salvation and being redeemed manifest in my life henceforth in Jesus name

Lord give me a new beginning rewrite the story of my life with your glory in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
23/5/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...