Search This Blog

Monday 1 June 2015

Prayer from Psalms 63:1-3

Song
Oh Lord my God how excellent is your name
In all the earth how excellent is your name

Psalms 63:1-3 KJV
"O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;  To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.  Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee."

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord Jesus i seek you this day hear me Lord and let your mercy speak for me

Father fill my thirst with your living water in Jesus name

Almighty father show your power over all dry land experience in my life in Jesus name

Lord henceforth let barreness spiritually or physically become a thing of the past in Jesus name

Lord Jesus fill my mouth with new song as i enter this new month in Jesus name

Jesus Christ let me begin to live in abundance according to your riches in Jesus name

Father in this land i dwell let me see your power establish and make me fruitful in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
1/6/2015
Happy New Month

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...