Search This Blog

Saturday 13 June 2015

Prayer from Genesis 15:1

Song
Jesus you're my firm foundation
I know i can stand secure
Jesus you're my firm foundation
I put my hope in your holy word 2*

Genesis 15:1 KJV
"After these things the word of the Lord came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward."

Prayer

Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for the confidence I have in you through your word in Jesus name

Father i thank you for taking away every spirit of fear in Jesus name

Lord i appreciate your guidance over me and my household in Jesus name

Lord thank you for removing sorrow far from me in Jesus name

Father Lord speak to me and guide my decisions and utterances in Jesus name

My father help my unbelief and deliver me from habits that continuously create fear or doubt in me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
13/6/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...