Search This Blog

Monday 1 June 2015

Prayer from Luke 13:12

Hymn
What can wash away my sin?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus;
What can make me whole again?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

Refrain:
Oh! Precious is the flow
That makes me white as snow;
No other fount I know,
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

Luke 13:12 KJV
"And when Jesus saw her, he called her to him, and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity."

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this new day and the grace of life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord Jesus thank you for the blood that was shed on calvary for my sake in Jesus name

Almighty father today let me catch your attention and let my circumstances never remain thesame in Jesus name

Lord Jesus to you alone do i wait father do not let my period of waiting become waste of time in Jesus name

Lord Jesus today i seek your hands over everything that stand to cripple my destiny father give me breakthrough in Jesus name

Lord almighty set me free from all infirmities affecting me from fulfilling purpose of creation in Jesus name

Lord Jesus make me whole again take away my long term reproach and set me free totally in Jesus name

Lord do not allow my circumstances to steal my praise in Jesus name

Heavenly father you are able i rely on you take away the mountain on my path in Jesus name

Lord wherever the no(s) of man is standing against your plans for me today Lord begin to turn the situation around to favour me and glorify you in Jesus name

Lord Jesus henceforth let all my accusers be silenced in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
2/6/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...